This class is via webinar only and there is a $25 fee.
This beginner’s level course is geared towards small business owners who are ready to start using the cloud-based, QuickBooks Online. No previous QuickBooks experience is necessary but is helpful. A basic understanding of small business bookkeeping is very important, as this course does not cover the fundamentals of business bookkeeping.
Attendees will receive a digital training manual, “Master Intuit QuickBooks Online: From Set-Up to Tax Time.”
This course will cover the following topics:
– The importance of good record-keeping
– Setting up QuickBooks – How to create and manage a company file
– Creating your Items list – creating products, creating services and inventory
– Working with Customers- creating estimates creating invoices and receiving payments
– Working with Vendors – creating expenses, writing checks, paying bills
– Bank feeds – linking bank accounts to QBO and managing the bank feed
– Reconciling – ensuring QBO matches your bank statements
– Reports – creating financial reports such as profit & loss statements and balance sheets
Other important things to know:
Attendees are encouraged to follow along on their computer, but it is not required.
This course teaches you how to use the software, but we will not create your individual company file in class.
We will be using a sample file for training purposes.
This introductory course does not cover advanced topics including payroll, integrating apps, point of sale systems, etc.
This course does not include a software subscription.
Registration Link: https://aksbdc.ecenterdirect.com/events/7990
Registration and Fees: If there is a fee for this class, payment may be made online by credit card. Please contact us at 786-7201 to make other payment arrangements. Your space in the class is not reserved until payment is received.
Refund Policy: There is a 48 hour cancellation policy. If you wish to request a refund, please contact the conference organizer listed above to discuss. All registrations are transferable to another person upon your request. If the event is cancelled, all fees will be refunded immediately.
Special Accommodations:We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, disability, age or national origin in services or accommodations offered or provided to our employees, clients or guests. If you require support services and/or accommodations, please contact the UAA Office of Equity and Compliance at (907)786-4788 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org